“Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you’ll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.”
“You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.”
~ Les Brown
Start doing something new in your life that will improve your overall outlook on life and bring you closer to the ones you love the most. Beginning today, you can improve yourself by making changes that will make you a better person and more attractive to those around you. Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously. Choose wisely. Choose honestly. Choose happiness.
Following is a list of the Top 5 things people regretted most before they died:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Be sure not to allow yourself to experience any of these regrets. Take time to show the ones you love how important they are to you and to your well-being. Just like a flower is to a bee.
Special thanks to Tim Coffey for use of his illustration.