“A healthy soul needs a steady diet of dreaming, adventure, creativity, friendship, pleasure, and love.”
~ James Filbird
If you want to have a healthy soul that will enable you to truly enjoy all that life can bring you, then follow this diet plan:
1) A daily dose of dreams that inspire and motivate you
2) An adventure or two each year to someplace exotic and exciting
3) A mixture of creativity, i.e., writing, drawing, painting, singing, dancing, etc.
4) A batch of friends who will always support and criticize you when you need it
5) An endless amount of pleasure as long as it doesn’t hurt you or anyone else
6) Sweet love that is shared with all and is never taken for granted
Instructions: Mix together vigorously each and everyday with passion, purpose, pride and with playful people who enjoy feeding their soul just as much as you do.
Note: This diet is not fattening, but will cause spiritual obesity. Followed properly, this diet will add more years to your life!